1. Lay the two single beds or mattresses.
2. Place the Neolavish bed bridge between the two single beds to fill the gap.
Note: If one or both mattresses have the function of rising and changing positions, side by side, do not put the strap.
3. Expand the strap and run it around the two mattresses.
4. Insert the strap between the elastic band (choose one of the two holes).
Remember that the bed bridge should be taut.
5. Put the strap through the metal buckle.
6. Make sure the mattresses are tightly squeezed together and should not move.
7. Prepare the bed.
Still need assistance?
Please click the button to send an email to Neolavish Customer Support. We will reply to you within 24 to 48 hours.Contact Us