Skip to content
How do you connect the hidden camera to your smartphone?
- Download and install the P2PLiveCam app. It’s available in Android and iOS devices.
- Turn on your camera. Go to your smartphone’s Wi-Fi settings and connect to “CMS*****”
- Once successfully connected, open the P2PLiveCam app. Click the magnifier icon. This will prompt the app to search for the camera. Once located, tap the camera.
- From the homepage of the app, choose the camera. You will be prompted to change the password. If you are going to change the password, choose OK and follow the instructions. `
- Select “Device Settings” and then “WiFi Config.”
- Enter your home or office’s Wi-Fi name and password.
- Wait for the device to reboot.
- Click the camera. You can now view the camera from your smartphone.