Now that you’ve bought your first Neolavish wireless hidden camera clock, it’s time to set-up your brand-new discreet home camera system. Contrary to common belief, our camera monitoring device takes little time and effort to set-up. In fact, you can have it up and running in 20 minutes or less.
Let’s get started: Opening the packaging, you will get the (1) camera speakers, (1) USB cable, (1) power adapter, (1) installation disc, and (1) manual. Before you plug in your device to the power supply, you should first remove the plastic cover.
1. Take the device out of its box.
2. You will its battery cover at the back. Remove it.
3. Take out the battery.
4. Remove the plastic battery cover.
5. Return the battery and its cover to their original positions.
HOW TO TURN ON THE WIRELESS HIDDEN CAMERA CLOCK?
The battery is factory charged, but its power may already have had depleted. We highly recommend plugging the camera to a power supply first. Only use the provided power adapter and USB cable for proper wattage. Then, to turn the device on:
1. Open the battery cover.
2. You will find the power slide button. Slide to ON
3. Close the battery cover.
HOW TO SET THE TIME ON YOUR CAMERA CLOCK?
1. On top of the camera, you will three buttons – SET, UP, and DOWN. Press the “SET” button.
2. Use the UP/DOWN buttons to set the hour.
3. Press the “SET” button again.
4. Use the UP/DOWN buttons again to adjust the time.
5. Press the “SET” button again once the time is correct
There you have it. All you need to do is follow the mentioned steps above so you can enjoy your sleek Neolavish home camera with app in no time. If you have any problems with your device, you can fill up the form here. Alternatively, you can message us directly using the messenger pop-up you see at the lower right corner of your screen.